Is it worth building?
Our Advisory Division offers feasibility studies to support for developers, attorneys and lenders in the every stage – determining whether a project has supporting merits to be built. Likewise, we can help you gain additional funding as well as re-finance. Below are the basics of what we include in our reports.
- Executive Summary
- Briefly describe the project and reason/intention for the study
- Project Scope
- Summary of the intended project to include any basic renderings if available along with any pictorial items available (picture worth 1,000 words….) along with locational details, proposed amenities; etc.
- Overview – Subject Area
- Short description of the subject area’s history and wider-area history regarding development activity
- Short description of the subject area in current status
- Market Analysis – Subject area + expanded surrounding area
- Describe/Discuss subject area sales/construction projects
- Describe/Discuss expanded surrounding area sales/construction projects
- Inclusive of reported income within the market area (Domestic Reach)
- Typical buyers (i.e. foreign investors).
- Demand – Projected demand for a new project
- Trend Analysis
- Potential Price Points
- Approach – Specific answers to specific demands
- Use of project details to address and craft a clear understanding as to why this project is “needed” and what demands (as stated above) it will answer.
- Evaluation –
- Comparable Developments – similar projects recently built/currently under construction / publicly announced as planned/scheduled. Includes available details regarding sales prices
- Financial Projections (Sales predictions based upon demand/approach)
- Review / Conclusion / Recommendations
- (SWOT) Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- Summary of all the above resulting in either go/no-go or reasons in support of the project.
Find out more by contacting us!